Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Night at Midnight

Big Sis and I decided to stay up late and browse through some Youtube videos of our favorite "feel good" songs. Here is our list:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nluv2yWP1JM
Sarah McLachlan Rainbow Connection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2d2llB4oIQ
the Beatles In My Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjkxSS_Ednc
The Beatles Blackbird
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VrggQW7tk
Sarah McLachlan Blackbird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtplvvyl7k0
Sweet Honey In The Rock On Children

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C21G2OkHEYo
John Denver Annie's Song (You Fill Up My Senses)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkSaK4zXPzs
Ben Harper Steal My Kisses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3bP0ZBKC04
Red Grammer See Me Beautiful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm2YyVZBL8U
Paul McCartney Maybe I'm Amazed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lLmYLw0WRI
Journey Open Arms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMWS-wbuss
Ben Harper With My Own Two Hands
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEnfy9qfdaU
reggae version!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtwGyxzxBDg
Bob Marley Three Little Birdies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RquMrO9qywE
Bob Marley One Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GyTdo1nGO0
U2 Gloria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98P-gu_vMRc
ELO Mr. Blue Sky


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM0sTNtWDiI
The Proclaimers 500 Miles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwIe_sjKeAY
Madness Our House

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9e157Ner90
John Waite Missing You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72NMsRyD-6Q
Chicago I'm A Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQYQTFudrqc
Nena 99Luft Ballon (the first time I heard this it was auf Deutsch!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hWZqllm3mQ
Kim Wilde Kids in America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7k0a5hYnSI
Natasha Bedingfield Unwritten (kinda' slutty for Christian rock)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3WHZ5vcyWo
Nature Boy Moulin Rouge Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BPoMIQHwpo
Alison Krauss (whose father served with my father in the Illinois Reserves) I'll Fly Away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkmNANdP1aA
Selah Down In the River to Pray

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qEhj-rQSAU
The Carter Family Keep On the Sunny Side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqtYWDR_2nI
Gillian Welch Dreadful Wind and Rain (not so 'feel good' but irresistble!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xftn_mV7czA
Alison Krauss and YoYo Ma Slumber My Darling

No comments:

Post a Comment