Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Surrender!

Honestly, I surrender! I accept! I will no longer fight the fact that my house is a mess more often than it is clean.

I certainly dont want anyone to think I am perfect. (Little chance of this, I realize) But you know how blogs can be biased toward those pics we WANT to show off...

Well, here is my kitchen this morning. I blame our Adventures With Indian Cooking and the subequent Happy Lentil Fog I fell into afterwards. Its so depressing. But seriously, I dont have the capacity to do it all! I think the kids and I have an *unschooling* project ahead of us!

And yes, kids! I am delighted you made mudballs and threw them at the house and then drew your names in mud on the front picture window. And I am especially grateful that you left your mark on the washing machine while you washed up in the basement sink. All I see is LOVE!

I cant tell which is CLEAN LAUNDRY....

....And which is DIRTY LAUNDRY!

So why bother? If it all looks the same, lets just jump in it and have fun!
Truly, what can I do? DH is working overtime and is too tired to help. The kids and I really are having way more fun outside adventuring, and the house just becomes more and more cluttered.
All I can do is surrender at this point and keep plunking away...


2 comments: