Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blah

Its cold out.
I am sick.
The kids are cranky.
The burritos I made earlier were very blah. And they made me feel sicker.
Both of my toilets broke within days of each other.
GALLONS of water flooded the upstairs...and dripped through the floor all over the basement.
I found a maggot infested banana in the basement.
The cats dumped sand from a Zen garden all over the carpet.
The grass keeps growing and I am too sick to mow.


On the bright side...
The horrid Illinois summer humidity is gone!
My immunity is being boosted for the winter.
The kids made up to each other and are buddies again.
I have other groceries besides burritos.
I, despite several hours of work and feeling sick, fixed one toilet and stopped the leak in the other.
The maggot infested banana is gone... and so is the mystery smell I kept *thinking* I experienced.
Sand vacuums up easily.
The autumn prairie plants look marvelous in my yard!

There is always a silver lining to that stormy cloud. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment