The children are out enjoying it of course, stomping around making foot prints and snow tunnels. The creek invited their attentions, but melting ice and rusing gurgles of meltwater kept them out.
I have opened a window in the bedroom to air things out, and the cats are jumping in and out of the screened in porch. Their noses are twitching in delight, picking out scents from miles off. The wonders that blow in from the world outside...
My only wish right now is to have double A batteries for my camera. Or better yet, a rechargable system for the darned thing. The new camera I bought is great. But the batteries only last about two weeks. Which is simply unacceptable. I need to find out what my options are in getting a rechargable battery setup. I find that blogging is partly inspired by my visual strengths- in other words, photos help.
So I will find a photo from long ago for today's blog:
![]() |
| Little Brother, age 3yrs, 2005 |

No comments:
Post a Comment