Sunday, May 18, 2014

Happy Spring Day

Things I feel happy about....
Big Sister picked some Lily of the Valley for me and created a vignette 
Lilly of the Valley

A Mother's Day bouquet from a dear friend!

Face palm gargoyle 
Shade garden


Big Sister cleaned out the fountain

Trillium, Dog Tooth Violet, and Solomon's Seal transplanted last summer...

Flag of Wales on the fort

Bridal Wreath cascading in the backyard


The garden I started last summer. It was already July, so I just placed some bags of dirt down and planted directly in them! We ended up with plenty of tomatoes and some great herbs...

Things got a little overgrown, so this year, I'm pulling out the weeds and grass so that I can turn the entire garden over. It is only May so maybe I'll get it planted early enough this year!

The 'cat fort' that the kids added to their own fort


Eating lunch on the swingset

Eating lunch on the swingset

The kids and I washed the Obamamobile...every three years whether it needs it or not!

Goldie the cat- He was a barn cat at our old farmhouse and is not a fat and lazy city cat!

Golden Alexanders- I didn't really care for this flower until I discovered it is one of the first to brighten the grey spring with it's brilliant leaves and flowers!

My favorite flower of all...

No comments:

Post a Comment