Sunday, November 29, 2009

The First Day Of Advent!

First thing this morning, Little Brother scanned the house and collected any images of Jesus. We put them in a drawer for 'repose' until Christmas morning.

Big Sis enjoyed her first Advent calendar- the chocolate kind! I think DH and I gave her one years ago, but she was too young to remember. This year I found them at Aldi for 99cents! For that price I am willing to indulge. And of course, Little Brother got one too.
The children received a short presentation on our new liturgical calendar and colored in today's section, December 29th. Big Sis chose a prayer that I was inspired to write down for our family several months ago:
Loving Jesus, my Good Shepherd,
Let me be your lamb.
Keep me,
Comfort me,
Calm me,
Carry me in Your hands.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment