... but I just cant get my brain working. I feel overwhelmed with this week's schedule. I have nothing nice or inspiriational to say. There is goodness and niceness all around me. Mass was incredible. Atrium was wonderful. The kids are real gems. Life is generally good, but I am grumpy.
Maybe it is because I am on day two without my antidepressant. Oh. Yeah. THAT's why I take my meds.
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning first thing to refill my medications. I HATE going to the doctor. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT.
Like Dr. Berry Brazelton says, many children believe that when they go to the doctor, the doctor is going to "find out what is wrong with me" and that translates to "find out what is BAD inside me."
I'm a feared I got BADNESS inside me that the doctor is going to find. :) LOL!
I do a little bit. Actually.
I need to go to confession. I wonder if I can squeeze that into my week's schedule.
sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment