Actually, she isnt even two yet. We still have a few months for her to hone her skills!
We had houseguests this week, and it was SO MUCH FUN! I wouldnt trade this week for the world. However, the toddler kept us all busy. And laughing! I think she may have something to do with the fact that my camera was temporarily *broken*. No blame, just sayin'! The camera seems to have gotten dunked. But after a few days it has dried out and is as good as new. What it means is that I couldnt take pics to post. But here is one shot of the aftermath:
Yeah, really, not so bad. Just a camp bed on the floor that the cats and kids have been enjoying immensely! It just brings back memories of the musical beds game played each night, generally with the same result.
I sure miss having little ones around. But they need to have the inherited *sleepy genetics* rather than the *go! go! go!* genetics. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment