Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Have Found My Latest Passion!


If you know me, you know how much I love to create with pretty beads!

If you know me, you also know that I have been fully trained with the paranoia of "If Armaggedon happens" mentality.

When combined together, it actually translates to: "Oh! If Armaggedon happens, and the world's bead supply is destroyed, how will I make ROSARIES!??"

Dont panic. (Said in large, friendly letters)

There is an answer.
http://www.rosaryarmy.com/

One can create beads from string. Nylon twine to be specific. I am currently addicted.

Knots! I always wanted to learn to tie cool knots!
Several rosaries together. The colors are wonderful!
This rosary I learned to make by adding a short bit of contrasting
colored twine to the Our Father knots. Nice!
A one hundred bead Jesus Prayer rope with a paper bead to hold it together.

And this one, made for Our Blessed Virgin's Birthday,
 in the colors of Our Lady of Guadalupe!
The cross is one brought back from Europe
by my grandmother 30 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment