Perhaps time to say my rosary then.
![]() |
| I love it when those cherubim get frisky with the bath water! |
Did you ever think that in the Joyful Mysteries, the Presentation of the Child Jesus corresponds with the offering of the eucharist during the mass? The eucharistic host is consecrated and then offered back to God, just as God incarnated himself as an infant and Mary and Joseph offered Him to Himself at the temple. Yes, it kind of messes with your mind.
And the Finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple? I think of every time I walk into a Catholic church- there He is! Where else would He be? Should He not be in His Father's House? Waiting for me? Always?
Thank you for these wonderful gifts, Heavenly Father!
![]() |
| Tell me this is not cool. I dare you! The Rosary Path in Euclid Ohio |


No comments:
Post a Comment