Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Kitchen

Some of the things going on in this happy kitchen....

Pastrami and Swiss open faced for the kids...

...and stacked for me!
There is nothing as wonderful as good French loaf and deli pastrami, grilled in the broiler.

Little Brother discovered the play dough when I was decluttering the kitchen. He made a rainbow full of cookies! The seamless vinyl floor makes a great work surface, and cleans easily.

Big Sister has been painting furiously with watercolors this week. Here are some of her favorites and self described abstracts.

Here is a series of Big Sister's flowers that I just LOVE!

This? What is this? Its an EMPTY drawer! Decluttering is SO rewarding. I have three garbage bags filled. What was I saving for so long in my kitchen drawers? Single sized coffee packets from hotels, a broken coffee maker, jars with no lids, a broken recipe box, disposable dinner ware, coupons, cat care supplies, etc...

And this is two clear counter spaces for my small kitchen. Recycling basket is down below looking full!

No comments:

Post a Comment