Monday, September 26, 2011

Meet the Penderwick Sisters!

Meet the Penderwick Sisters

Book Jacket Penderwicks on Gardam Street
A wonderful, booky friend has recommended these Penderwick books for some time, and I finally picked up a copy of The Penderwicks of Gardam St, by Jeanne Birdsall. For the ease and enjoyment of our whole family, its a book on tape!
This is a double score! First because its a great book and I dont have to read it aloud in order for it to be heard by the kids (and me!) And second, because in order to make time to listen to this book on tape, we must trade screen time. And that's a good thing. Too much screen time around here anyway. Its my perpetual complaint.

If I might offer the shortest of synopses: The Penderwick sisters are Little Women, Jr, 2000. So far, excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment