An old family mission statement. Time to renew!

Crazy Mama speaking again: Today, DH wants to create a mission statement! Or at least talk about it. His therapist suggested it and he liked the idea a lot. So, I found an old photo of a mission statement we created...gosh, 6 years ago and posted on the schoolroom wall. To be honest, DH wasnt all that involved. This time he wants to be.FROM: http://www.conversiondiary.com/2009/12/you-pray-before-battle.html
A big problem with my prayer life is that I'd stopped feeling like I do
anything important on a day-to-day basis. Now, I've always known that my job is
the most important job in the world; I've never doubted that my role as a mother
is critical in the grand scheme of things. But on the average day? Hmm. Not so
much.
~ Jennifer Fulwiler of Conversion Diary
I think we can get some ideas about what worked from the old statement. And we will have lots of new ideas too. I am eager to hear DH's ideas!!!! More later...
No comments:
Post a Comment